UK1520E traditional Hot Rock sauna is made of T&G Spruce panels and includes everything you need to enjoy your sauna as soon as its installed.
This easy to assemble unit is good for indoor and outdoor installation (as long as it installed under the shed or has cover to protect it from the rain).
The sauna must be mounted on a ready made properly leveled surface (e.g. concrete slab, pavers, deck, tiles and so on).
|Model||Depth||Width||Height||Stove||Number of Bathers
Lying down & Sitting
|N2015||200cm||150cm||200||6.0kW||2 | 4
What's in the Package:
- Fully insulated Spruce walls and ceiling with vapor proof material in between T&G paneling.
- All glass tinted door in bronze colour with handle and roller latch knob.
- Upper & lower benches plus 3d bench (L-shape) made of soft Aspen.
- Back rest support.
- 6.0kW sauna heater with built-in controls and genuine sauna rocks.
- Heater guard rail.
- Sauna light (to be installed under the bench).
- Sauna accessories - bucket, ladle and thermometer.
- Pine duckboard for the floor.
- Screws and nails.
- Installation manual for self assembly.