C2014 sauna is made out of 38mm clear Canadian Western Red Cedar (WRC) interlocking logs for the best insulation and sauna experience.
All Ukko Cedar Log saunas are 100% Australian made and come with 3 years structural guarantee direct from Sydney factory.
This traditional Finnish hot rock log sauna is perfect for outdoor and indoor installations. It is easy to install simply follow supplied installation manual. You can even choose which way the door opens. And if you stuck during the process, there’s always 24/7 phone or email support available at no extra cost.
This unit supplied complete with 6.0kW sauna heater that must be direct wired in to a single or three phase power supply. Note: All electrical connections must be done by certified electrician.
PRICES START FROM: $10,990
||Number of Bathers
Lying down & Sitting
||1 | 4
What’s in the Package:
- Pre-built clear WRC 38mm solid log sauna walls and ceiling.
- Pre-hung glass door in Cedar frame with handles and roller catch.
- Upper & lower benches made of WRC.
- Back rest support for upper bench (option, cost extra).
- 6.0kW mini sauna heater with built-in controls and genuine sauna rocks.
- Heater guard rail made of WRC.
- Sauna light fitting.
- Sauna accessories – bucket, ladle and thermometer.
- WRC duckboard for the floor.
- All screws.
- Complete installation manual for self assembly.
- Traditional Cedar door upgrade: $470
- Roof package in Cedar frame with bitumen shingles: $1,100
- Cedar backrest for upper benches: $450
- Heater upgrade to 8.0 kW: $245
- Heater remote control box with touchpad (classic): $1,350
- Enclosure with glass door for outside touchpad control (Cedar): $470
- LED mood lights incl. LED ribbon, mounting track and opal acrylic lens: $770
- LED light controller incl. wireless touchpad, transformer and driver: $560
- Sandtimer: $89
- Cedar lampshade: $159
- Air humidifier: $169 (incl. sauna essence)
Sauna Floor Plan: