“Photos of our tub, we are very happy with it.” – emailed Neil to us.We would like to thank Neil for sharing pictures with us:
Tag: Featured Products
“We have assembled the Sauna- that was easy because of the EXCELLENT clear and concise instructions. It LOOKS fantastic and works brilliantly. The Electrician that powered it up for us was in awe of it.The smell is divine – we have it on our back verandah so we can smell it through the house. What more can I say than, after my first sauna today I feel fantastic.THANK YOU and I will be recommending UKKO saunas to every one. Very happy customers!” – wrote Von & Mike S. owners of Ukko Cedar barrel sauna.
Few more points to share:
- It looks small on the outside but large on the inside. We have it on our back verandah for so many reasons and it doesn’t take up that much space. BUT I can still sit 4 people inside or 2 of us can lay down.
- The smell throughout the house is simply FANTASTIC.
- I have it on the verandah so that I can use it in privacy when ever I feel like it.
- WHAT a SUPER place for a conversation ‘pit’ – we have some wonderful discussions in here.
- I LOVE the fact that I can turn it off and it still stays hot enough for a continued sauna for at least 15 mins. ( We only have it set to 1/2 temperature.)
- Only had it going for about a week and I can already feel my skin improvement.
- It is SO relaxing. I am sleeping better when I have a sauna at night.
- Our electrician has set it up so that we can move it around if we so desire and can get some strong people to help us.THANKS I have wanted one of these for so long. Tried the Infrared ones and they just don’t have the same affect.
This tub was supplied with hybrid electric system – heatpump and 3kW heater. This solution makes it economical and faster to heat your tub comparing to just Q-Series 3kW heater system. It takes only 4.4kW of power to produce up to 8.5kW of heat…
If you would like this solution to be fitted with your tub, please contact us for pricing and more information…
At Ukko we constantly improving our designs as we receive customers feedback. This 2.1m long barrel sauna walls are assembled with vertical Cedar logs making it tighter and stronger fit. Our 1/2 half glass door looks fantastic and nicely integrates in to overall sauna look. 2.1m is a preferred size for most our customers since it provides plenty of space inside. And with the full wide benches you can completely lay down and let go of your daily troubles: Real Canadian Cedar components of all Ukko barrel saunas ensure a beautiful appearance inside and out, and the experience of a true Finnish Hot Rock Sauna!
You also can enjoy your very own real traditional hot rock sauna today! All it takes is to contact us for a quote..