Whether you're partying with friends, camping, fishing or simply setting it up in your backyard, you will enjoy all the benefits of a traditional wood fired sauna. It does get very hot inside. It requires no electricity at all and fits in to a convenient carry-bag to be taken anywhere. Its special design and material will make you, your family and friends sweat in no time. And the best part is – it does not cost too much. Now anyone can own a sauna!
When your sauna is over, the refractory stainless steel mini stove easily turns in to a cooking unit to make your tea, coffee or even your evening meal.
You can also use this stove to keep you warm at night. It is a truly multi functional light weight heater that comes with rocks and chimney. The mini stove has a built-in spark suppresser which makes it totally safe to use.
Full INOX stainless steel body for long life durability.
Ukko Saunas heaters which have the INOX marking are manufactured from refractory high-alloy stainless steel with the chromium content varied from 13% to 18% over the entire steel body.
In Stainless Steel an essential component is chromium. The percentage of chromium dictates the quality of the Stainless Steel. A mix of up to 5.5% is standard for Stainless Steel. Over 5.5% is considered to be high-alloy and over 13% is refractory. We only use Stainless Steel with a chromium content of between 13% and 18%.
What this means in layman's terms is that the Stainless Steel will maintain it's structure at temperatures up to 750 degrees Celsius or even as high as 900 degrees Celsius, whereas most steel can only go to about 400 degrees Celsius. Typically your heater will have an internal temperature of only about 200 degrees Celsius though this will vary depending on the type of wood, the amount used and several other factors.
- 2 – 4 (Depending, of course, on the size of the bathers and the closeness of seating)
- [W]1900 x [D]1900 x [H]1900mm
- Weight: ~23Kg with stove and rocks.
- Light weight – Total weight of a complete sauna set including stove is about 23 kg.
- Portability & Mobility.
- Easy to assemble – requires 15-20 minutes for one person to set up.
- Heat resistant material – The walls of the sauna are made of 100% special polyester fiber. And the roof is made of a water-proof material containing special compounds for fireproofing and UV sun light protection.
- Strong insulation – A unique self closing door locks this sauna very tight.
- Light weight and portable wood fired hot rock stove is made of refractory stainless steel material with a built-in spark suppressor that can be used for sauna, heating and cooking.
- Sauna tent complete set
- Bag for sauna
- Mini stove
- 5Kg of genuine Finnish sauna rocks
- Installation manual