Wood Fired Sauna Heater for Rooms from 8 and up to 20 cu.m.
About This Heater:
The Harvia M3 series heaters have a classic design and are suitable for small to midium size sauna rooms. It makes your sauna bath into a pleasurable experience and provides a touch of traditional sauna atmosphere. The even heat and efficient air circulation guarantee an enjoyable bath. The sturdy 10 mm fire space cover ensures heater durability. This model also features adjustable legs to help with installation (e.g. adjusting the height of the smoke outlet). The stove comes equipped with a glass door which provides warm glow of the fire in to the sauna. It has nice graphite black colour and a stainless steel air-flow spoiler. This wood fired sauna heater can be supplied with a pipe model water tank. Recommended size of the sauna room for the heater is 8–20 cubic meters and the maximum amount of stones is about 40 kg.
- No electricity required (Huge $$$ savings in the long run)
- Economical – Low firewood consumption
- Durability (Complete stainless steel and cast iron materials)
- Dimensions: [W]430 x [D]510 x [H]760mm
- Weight: 60Kg. without rocks
- Max hot rocks: 40Kg (supplied in the price)
- Heater output: 18.0kW
- Chimney min height: 500mm from the top of the roof (not supplied must be purchased separately)
- Chimney smoke outlet diameter: 115mm